Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


I know it's October, but that's how they do things here in Canada. Yesterday was Thanksgiving, so we had the traditional Thanksgiving feast. I was invited by friends of a friend and it was a ball! It was just like in "the States," except there were no Pilgrims and I'm told you can't have a Thanksgiving meal here without Brussel Sprouts--which is really too bad, because I think their absence would have been the only way to enhanced the meal. Turkey, stuffing, potatos, rolls, squash, green beans, cranberry sauce, mulled wine, hot apple pie--the works. So I'll tell you this, the way to go would be to live by the border so you can be here in October and the States in November. There's a lot of fine food to be had with friends in Vancouver. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: